Thursday, September 15, 2011

Variance gets its revenge

After running good yesterday, I ran 4 buy-ins below ev today, which puts me 1 buy-in below between yesterday and today.  Was pretty happy with how I played but just kept getting sucked out on.  kk<ak aipf, aq<a8 on aax, and a bunch of others.  Oh well, nothing I can do but try again tomorrow, there has to be a heater around the corner.

Also, 4plo went pretty good last night.  I could only get 3 decent 6-max tables running, so I ended up starting a new one.  I ran good for once and a massive fish sat down.  The action was so good I ended up closing out the other tables.  After stacking him 3 times in ~10 minutes (he was buying in for $3.50 lol) I was worried he would leave.  I started chatting to him in the chat box and saying the fishiest stuff I could think of to make him think I was just running good.  I guess it convinced him, because everytime someone tried to join the table he would sit out and type "HU please".  I ended up playing him for about 200 hands until I got sick of playing.  So without warning, I just randomly closed out of the table without saying a word.  Probably a bad idea, since he would most likely want to play again in the future, but I didn't want him to guilt trip me into staying if I told him I was leaving.  Ended up making about $10 from him which is decent for 1 tabling 4plo, especially since I was watching tv and drinking at the same time

Graph from today (not including plo)

Yesterday and today (not including plo)


No comments:

Post a Comment