Saturday, September 17, 2011

Computer Issues

I'm writing this from my laptop because for some reason the keyboard on my desktop won't work today.  I turned it on and tried to enter my password but the keys wouldn't do anything.  After restarting a few times and having the same problem, I got frustrated and hit a bunch of keys and noticed some of them worked.  The "delete" key was typing something (not sure what since all I saw were "*")  and other keys were actually deleting.

Hopefully it's an issue with my keyboard and not the computer itself.  One of my friends is going to stop by in a couple hours with his keyboard, so i'll hopefully be able to figure out what the problem is.  I would just play on my laptop but I don't even have HEM installed there, and don't really want to deal with it today.  A break from poker is probably what I need anyway.  Maybe i'll just take a couple hours to watch some videos and try to figure out why i'm getting crushed so badly at 10nl.

No comments:

Post a Comment